As part of our Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, I like to make a craft available each week.
Week five’s theme was bats.
Bat Pencil Topper Craft
- bat cookie cutter or other bat shaped template
- black construction paper
- small red sequins or large red glitter
- glue stick
- Use the bat cookie cutter to trace a bat shape onto the black construction paper.
- Cut out the bat shape from the construction paper.
- Cut two horizontal slits like this = in the middle of the bat, just large enough to thread the pencil through.
- Use the glue stick to attach two red sequins as eyes.
- Thread the pencil top through the slits in the construction paper bat.