As part of our Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, I like to make a craft available each week.
Week five’s theme was bats.
Bat Pencil Topper Craft
- bat cookie cutter or other bat shaped template
- black construction paper
- small red sequins or large red glitter
- glue stick
- Use the bat cookie cutter to trace a bat shape onto the black construction paper.
- Cut out the bat shape from the construction paper.
- Cut two horizontal slits like this = in the middle of the bat, just large enough to thread the pencil through.
- Use the glue stick to attach two red sequins as eyes.
- Thread the pencil top through the slits in the construction paper bat.
To see the rest of the bat theme week activities, click here.
To check out the Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, click here.