As part of our Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, I like to make a craft available each week.
Week one’s theme was cats.
Paper Plate Cat Bag Craft
- paper plates
- stapler and staples
- single hole punch
- crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- Layer two paper plates so you can cut them both at the same time.
- Cut a \___/ shape out of the side of the paper plates so you are left with a cat face shape.
- Turn the paper plates so they are facing on another and have a hollow inside.
- Staple along the outer edge of the paper plates.
- Hole punch at the top, one in each ear.
- Cut a length of yarn 1-3 feet, thread each end through a hole, and tie a knot.
- Use crayons, colored pencils, or markers to draw facial features and decorate the bag.
To see the rest of the cat theme week activities, click here.
To check out the Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, click here.