As part of our Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, I like to make a craft available each week.
Week one’s theme was cats.
Paper Plate Cat Bag Craft
- paper plates
- stapler and staples
- single hole punch
- crayons, colored pencils, or markers
- Layer two paper plates so you can cut them both at the same time.
- Cut a \___/ shape out of the side of the paper plates so you are left with a cat face shape.
- Turn the paper plates so they are facing on another and have a hollow inside.
- Staple along the outer edge of the paper plates.
- Hole punch at the top, one in each ear.
- Cut a length of yarn 1-3 feet, thread each end through a hole, and tie a knot.
- Use crayons, colored pencils, or markers to draw facial features and decorate the bag.