As part of our Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, I like to make a craft available each week.
Week four’s theme was spiders.
Spider Web Bookmark Craft
- white thread
- clear packaging tape
- [optional] 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ lamination pouches
- Cut various lengths of white thread.
- Cut a 3 inch length of clear packaging tape and place on your work space, sticky side up.
- Arrange the white threads one at a time on the sticky packaging tape to resemble a spider web.
- Trim any threads that dangle off the sides of the tape.
- If you do not have access to a laminator in your outdoor classroom, then skip step 6.
- Place the tape with the threads in a lamination pouch and run it through a laminator
- Take a second piece of 3 inch long clear packaging tape over the first, sticky side to sticky side.
- Trim the edges.
To see the rest of the spider theme week activities, click here.
To check out the Little Leafers Autumn Nature Study Class, click here.